Quiz Concerns on Css
CSS TO DISCOVER (paper2)
1 ) CSS could be defined to get entire sites by simply composing the CSS definitions exactly where? a)Plain Textual content document
b)Head area of each page
c)Body section of each page
installment payments on your Netscape and Internet Explorer helps CSS through which way? a)Exact same, since CSS can be described as cross web browser standard by W3C b)Very different on older internet browsers, closer to similar on modern c)Completely diverse, nothing is mix browser secure.
3. In CSS, you have the following options for changing text color? a)Common brand and Hexcolor only
b)Common brand, RBG value, Hexcolor
c)RBG value, Hexcolor
4. Which will of the next is Not only a valid CSS selector?
5. CSS stands for?
a)Crossing Standards Sheets
b)Cascading Simple Shores
c)Cascading Design Sheets
d)Connecting Regular Style
6. In CSS, what is a definition of fonts, hues, etc . called? a)Font-family
7. Which usually of the following browsers has most limited support for CSS Levels? a)Netscape 6th
b)Internet Explorer some or modern
eight. Which from the following can be NOT an good thing about CSS?
a)Define the look of your internet pages in one place
b)Works on variation 4 web browsers or more recent
c)Easily change the appearance
9. In CSS, the font-style house can make text message what?
d)All the above
10. You may change the appearance of the entire site at once when CSS is defined where? a)On your computer
b)In the database
c)In another file
d)With every block of text
10. In CSS, a: hyperlink defines the style for?
d)normal unvisited backlinks
12. CSS can be added to a page on how many amounts?
a)2 - Mind and External file
b)4 - Tag, Head, External file and Coto tag
c)3 -- Tag, Mind and External file
13. Which of the following can be NOT an advantage of CSS defined for the entire web page? a)Prettier colours
b)Flexibility to change styles for whole site
c)Faster reloading pages
18. is used for adding CSS to the whole site?
a)Yes -- if present on all pages inside the site.
b)Only in the event written inside the -section from the page.
15. is what sort of tag?
c)Dividing the site
18. Selectors that may only operate certain contexts are called? a)Context Dependent Selectors
c)Hyper Textual content Markup Selectors
17. What do you determine in the design definition?
a)Which browser the visitor is using
b)How every single selector should work
c)Where to put each selectivo
18. Precisely what is the correct HTML for mentioning an external design sheet? a)mystyle. css
19. Which HTML CODE tag is employed to establish an internal design sheet? a)
20. How will you insert a comment in a CSS file?
a)' this is a review
b)/* this is a comment */
c)// this is a comment //
d)// this is a comment
twenty one. Which HTML CODE attribute is used to establish inline designs?
22. What is the correct CSS syntax to make all the factors bold? a)p font-weight:bold
23. How will you make each word within a text begin with a capital letter? a)text-transform: capitalize
d)You aren't do that with CSS
26. How to apply a style to several specific element types?
a)Use the type selectivo with, delimiter
b)Use the type selector with. delimiter
c)Use the IDENTIFICATION selector with; delimiter
d)Use the ID selectivo with > delimiter
twenty-seven. What selector should you work with when making use of a style to multiple components? a)ID
d)Any with the above
28. What does the...